Lambert- The Mia backpack/diaper bag
The MIA diaper bag is so versatile! Originally designed as a diaper bag, the latter is suitable for both new parents and fashionistas thanks to its interior’s versatility. The Mia is the perfect maternity or paternity bag thanks to its chic, practical and perfectly unisex design. Its square shape gives it additional rigidity to give you quick and direct access to the bag’s contents. Its larger and more rigid format than other Lambert backpacks designs gives you plenty of space to carry baby essentials as well as your belongings. Its numerous pockets allow you to optimally organize the contents. The bag also includes a practical changing mat to change your baby wherever you are. Made of high-quality vegan leather, MIA is weather-resistant and easy to maintain. A product that will make the chic and urban mom or dad in you shine!
The MIA is worn in 2 ways:
- As a backpack (with the adjustable straps)
- On the stroller (with the two mini straps provided)
What makes the MIA unique:
- Its usefulness in all circumstances
- Its large storage capacity
- Its multiple interior and exterior compartments
The MIA is perfect for:
- New parents
- Those who need a lot of storage
- Those who prefer a large rigid format of backpacks
Why the name “MIA”?
Mia refers to “Mae,” which in Portuguese means “mom.” The bag was created by a mom, for moms above all.
The Mia only includes the Lambert signature changing mat. Other accessories used in the demonstration video are for example only (not included).
The model is 5'4 '' tall.
- 3 expandable pockets
- 1 pocket for your mobile phone
- 2 inside pockets
- 1 resealable pocket with a zipper for your accessories that must remain handy
- 2 adjustable straps to attach your vegan bag to the stroller
- 2 side rings for the loops
- 1 Changing mat that is easy to clean
- 2 Fasteners
- 1 hidden pocket located at the front of the bag
- 1 hidden pocket at the back of the bag
- This bag was made with PU vegan leather, a strong material, tenacious, aesthetic and favorable to a perspective of responsible consumption. We are proud to have PETA certification.