D.A.T.E.- Hill Low Calf Sneakers
LOCATED AT FLOC BOUTIQUE 170, 14101 WEST BLOCK DR. NW
- D.A.T.E. lettering etched at tongue.
- Cotton laces, etched code number and square logo at side.
- Side stripe in silver-tone laminated leather.
- Back patch in ivory white glitter.
- Leather and cotton terry lining.
- The 2.5 cm-high raised insole allows for optimal comfort.
- 2.5 cm-high seamed sole in slightly stained, used-effect rubber.
- All materials used are Made in Italy.
- Fit: REGULAR
- Item Code: W381-HL-CA-IY-IY
Avoid contact with water, alcohol-based products and any abrasive product in general. In case of contact with water, it is essential to let the sneakers dry completely before cleaning them.
Wipe smooth or textured leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is completely dry, apply some good quality neutral cream in small circular motions with a soft cloth.
To clean the suede parts, use a dry soft bristle brush and carefully brush the individual suede parts.
D.A.T.E. is simply the acronym of the names of the four young founders of the project. In 2005, the four of them met up in London and there, feeling unsatisfied by their jobs, decided to throw themselves into the ambitious project of creating their own range of sneakers.
Picking up old machinery here and there, they created a crude and impromptu workshop in Emi's garage and met up there every evening after work - obviously not being able to give up their day jobs. They spent the summer shut in that garage, working day and night to successfully get the job done and pull through on their deliveries. In January 2006, thanks to a favour from a friend, they obtained an invitation to display as guests on a stand at Pitti Immagine Uomo, displaying their collection in a small space. Thanks to their craftsman's feel, the first D.A.T.E. charmed the public and sold more than 8,000 pairs in just three days.